Thursday, December 1, 2011

Soundtrack to my Life

LeAnn Womack- "I Hope You Dance"
My neighbor gave me a book/cd with the lyrics to this song as a birthday present when I was in middle school and i've always loved the lyrics and thought they were so inspirational! It's basically about living your life to the fullest and not taking anything for granted. I think this song represents my life because I hope I always remember to live my life the way they talk about it in this song!

Backstreet boys- "I Want It That Way"
First of all, I felt obligated to represent BSB in my soundtrack considering they are the most amazing boy band in the world (at least better than NSTINK as far as i'm concerned). The reason that I chose this song is because as much as I hate to admit it, I can be very stubborn and tend to like to have things done my way most of the time. My way or the highway.
And I love the backstreet boys. BSB4LIFE

Sheryl Crow- "Soak Up The Sun"
Who doesn't love this song? This song always puts me in a good mood and I love it because it talks about always keeping your chin up and having fun and being happy with what you have. I can't listen to this song and not be in a good mood.

Last but not least, Mariah Carey- "All I Want For Christmas Is You"
Ousky classic. Stop by the Ousky household at any point in December and I promise you, without fail, the best christmas album of all time- Mariah's christmas album (the original one obviously, not the ghetto hip hop one she came out with last year) will be playing. My family and I have listened to this album for as long as I can remember and there's nothing better than jamming out to this song... seriously. Nothing better. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment